Posts Tagged ‘Flying Disc’
Robert Orel Dean also known as Bob Dean, is a retired Command Sergeant Major in the US Army, who became notable in UFOlogy circles after he claimed to have viewed “Cosmic Top Secret” documents detailing alien activity on Earth.
In 1964, a USAF colonel, Col. Frank Collins, gave Dean, a Command Master Sergeant, access to a copy of a document called An Assessment. Dean stated that there were only 15 copies, one of which was kept in the safe. He said to read it every chance he had, being able to access the document because he had Cosmic Top Secret Clearance, As would be expected in the case of such a high-security classified document, Dean has been unable to provide a copy to prove his recount.
Dean states the document An Assessment: An Evaluation of a Possible Threat to Allied Forces in Europe (published in 1964) was a one and a half inch-thick secret NATO report on UFOs. The document was accompanied by eight and a half inches of Annexes and Appendices.
The report was ordered to be compiled by British Air Marshall Sir Thomas Geoffrey Pike, Deputy SACEUR (Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe) from August 1963 until his retirement in 1967. It was prompted by a Red Alert event that allegedly happened on 2nd February 1961 at 0200 hrs. A formation of approximately 50 flying disc-shaped objects flew at very high altitudes and speeds under intelligent control. They came from the east, flew over Germany, France, England and continued north until they disappeared over the Norwegian sea.
The titles of some of the annexes of the report, Dean states, were as follows: Radar and Electromagnetic Effects, Optical and Light Analysis, Photographic and Holographic Analysis, Historical Research and Historical Evidence, Metallurgical and Technical Analysis, Atmospheric Physics and Meteorology, Biological Analysis and Autopsies, Sociological Problems, Psychological Problems, Theological Implications, and Worldwide Effects.
“The Assessment” concluded, in 1964, that there were four different extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth, but by Dean’s retirement from the military in 1976, he claims, the report stated that there were at least twelve different extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth.
Thanks to UFO Blogger.com
KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW JERSEY
This is a transcription of General Nathan Twinning’s letter as Commander Air Material Command, 1947-09-23).
SUBJECT: AMC Opinion Concerning “Flying Discs”
To: Commanding General Army Air Force
Washington 25, D.C.
ATTENTION: Brig. General George Schulgen
1. As requested by AC/AS-2 there is presented below the considered opinion of this command concerning the so-called “Flying Discs.” This opinion is based on interrogation report data furnished by AC/AS-2 and preliminary studies by personnel of T-2 and Aircraft Laboratory, Engineering Division T-3. This opinion was arrived at in a conference between personnel from the Air Institute of Technology, Intelligence T-2, Office, Chief of Engineering Division, and the Aircraft, Power Plant and Propeller Laboratories of Engineering Division T-3.
2. It is the opinion that:
a. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious.
b. There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as man-made aircraft.
c. There is a possibility that some of the incidents may be caused by natural phenomena, such as meteors.
d. The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and motion which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically or remotely.
e. The apparent common description is as follows-
- Metallic or light reflecting surface.
- Absence of trail, except in a few instances where the object apparently was operating under high performance conditions.
- Circular or elliptical in shape, flat on bottom and domed on top.
- Several reports of well kept formation flights varying from three to nine objects.
- Normally no associated sound, except in three instances a substantial rumbling roar was noted.
- Level flight speeds normally above 300 knots are estimated.
f. It is possible within the present U.S. knowledge — provided extensive detailed development is undertaken — to construct a piloted aircraft which has the general description of the object in sub- paragraph (e) above which would be capable of an approximate range of 7000 miles at subsonic speeds.
g. Any development in this country along the lines indicated would be extremely expensive, time consuming and at the considerable expense of current projects and therefore, if directed, should be set up independently of existing projects.
h. Due consideration must be given the following:-
- The possibility that these objects are of domestic origin – the product of some high security project not known to AC/AS-2 or this Command.
- The lack of physical evidence in the shape of crash recovered exhibits which would undeniably prove the existence of these subjects.
- The possibility that some foreign nation has a form of propulsion possibly nuclear, which is outside of our domestic knowledge.
3. It is recommended that:- Headquarters, Army Air Forces issue a directive assigning a priority, security classification and Code name for a detailed study of this matter to include the preparation of complete sets of all available and pertinent data which will then be made available to the Army, Navy, Atomic Energy Commission, JRDB, the Air Force Scientific Advisory Group, NACA, and the RAND and NEPA projects for comments and recommendations, with a preliminary report to be forwarded within 15 days of receipt of the data and a detailed report thereafter every 30 days as the investigation develops. A complete interchange of data should be affected.
Thanks to the Filer Files
KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW JERSEY
PHOENIX — My 12 year old daughter went to check the mail box and as she walked outside our house she witnessed floating above our street a round object not too far in the distance. She quickly grabbed her cell phone in her pocket and snapped off two photos around May 1, 2009, around 5 PM. What is interesting is she managed to capture the object as it tilted and moved off. You can see the landmarks of the houses and the trees to get a distance measurement and size approximation of the object.
She was very excited when she showed me the pictures. I think the whole event lasted only for a few seconds this is the second photo when the object should be seen stationary.
MIKITAMAE The witness explained she took this picture……..
because of the view and not the object she captured by mistake. She claims it’s possible that the object was moving so fast that the camera captured the image and her eyes did not on April 14, 2008, at 11:09 AM. The camera model is FE170, X760. Thanks to UFO Case Book and Ken Pfeifer MUFON N.J. (Pretty high in the sky for a “view” unless you are viewing the sky and birds).